Happy Friday loves. So I’ve been a day off all week long. I could’ve sworn yesterday was Wednesday…like all day. Needless to say Im so happy the weekend’s upon us. Here are a few things Ive been loving this week.
1. Jamie Mears is one of my design idols. Her approach to design and curating spaces speaks to my inner most core. This post spoke volumes to me.
2. Ive been divulging in Rue tons this week. Im loving the new small space issue.
3. I never really gave English roll-arm sofas much thought….til I saw Abigail’s home tour. They can hold their own in even the most eclectic of spaces. Im loving it.
4. Speaking of…World Market has one now.
5. With Spring on the horizon Im eager to start gardening. My dream has always been to have a generous potager garden (including a small flock of hens) and now that we have the property to support it Ive been doodling and planning layouts. I went into the yard with a compass this week to determine direction, sun exposure and measure for raised beds. I would be happy as a clam in this garden.
Happy weekend friends. Until next time….