Happy Happy Friyay loves. Im so so excited for the weekend my friends. We are due to get to indulge in temps in the high 80s all weekend which means it’ll be perfect weather for sprucing up our bungalow gardens and working on our outdoor spaces. If you recall last spring I participated in the Home Depot Patio Style Challenge just before we sold our home. I’m excited to have been invited back again for the Redux edition! One of the things I love most about our little bungalow are our gardens and outdoor spaces. Im really happy to be giving one of those spaces a little special attention, and I cant wait to share it with you all when its done. In the meantime you can catch my sneak peaks on IG.
Speaking of things that are making me happy, this week has been a good one for me in terms of the interwebs. Here are some of my fave #ohhellyeah moments.
1. Justina’s book is FINALLY here and I couldn’t be more excited for her!
I cant wait for my copy to arrive. I haven’t been excited about an interior design/home décor publication in a long time and this one has had me giddy with anticipation. I absolutely adore her and have admired her for years. Shes a major source of inspiration for me, and not just in a design sense. The way she walks through life finding beauty in all things is just so damned cool. If you’re a fellow eclectic/boho/I do what I want kinda decorator you definitely wanna get your hands on this. I cant wait to share my review with you once I indulge.
3. Sarah shared the prettiest window panel tutorial.
I LOVE that this project is no sew…a sista struggles yall!
4. After getting the new coffee table in our room, Im now on the lookout for a pair of bergere chairs. I especially love the style with the canned back and/or sides like these
Id love to find a pair from the 40’s (as an homage to the era our bungalow was built) and have them upholstered in a mudcloth or shibori fabric.
5. Have I mentioned my obsession with this light?
6. Last weekend we had several trees and overgrown bushes removed from our landscape. Im now planning my vegetable gardens and I love these metal and wood raised beds. The only thing im a little concerned about is how well the metal will hold up to the elements? Id love build several of these to grow our edibles in. Also I love Drea’s blog and IG!
Happy weekend friends. Until next time…